Mesothelioma Victim Champions
We represent and help people and their families who are affected by mesothelioma.
Mesothelioma is a type of cancer which is caused by exposure to asbestos.
In 1971, the United States Government began restricting use of asbestos. Now over 40 years later, people are being diagnosed with mesothelioma, as a result of being exposed to asbestos, sometimes without their knowledge.
In years past asbestos was used in:
- – Heavy machinery and equipment
- – Products including floor tiles, adhesives, fertilizers, steam pipes, furnaces
- – Ship building and construction materials
- – Factories
- – Railroad and auto parts
- – Insulation manufacturing and/or installation
- – Cigarettes
According to the American Cancer Society, the average survival time after diagnosis is short – four to eight months..
We recognize that litigation can only help address a small part of the problems of those who have contracted mesothelioma. However, those who have become ill should be compensated not only for the wrong done to them but to help their families as well.
Protect yourself. Protect your family.