Professional Licensing, Compliance & Regulation Violations
If your professional license or any other type of license, certificate or permit is under attack, or your business is charged with a crime or a serious regulatory violation, we can defend you and/or your business to make sure your license or permit, and/or your firm’s ability to earn revenue and make a profit, remains intact.
We have handled cases involving:
- Attorney, physician, nurse, dentist, therapist, and many other medical and professional or paraprofessional licenses;
- Certifications of all kinds;
- Grandfather provisions, certifications, licenses, and permits for individuals and businesses begun before the governing regulations were enacted;
- Violations of standard of care, negligence, recklessness, record keeping, financial procedures, destruction of documents;
- Liquor license violations and Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) regulation violations;
- Anti-trust, price-fixing, kickbacks, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, bribery, bid-rigging or Lanham Act violations and violations of other statutes;
- Insurance fraud, Medicaid or Medicare fraud; Consumer Fraud Act violations;
- Environmental law violations, including unlawful pollution discharges, regulations related to transfer of real property and transfer (Industrial Site Recovery Act (ISRA), sale or purchase of shares in businesses;
- Municipal Land Use Law violations including but not limited to zoning use, zoning variances, zoning permits, continued intent to use property, abandonment of use, and all kinds of code enforcement violations;
- Zoning hearing and appeals.