Government contracts are a lucrative source of business for the private sector. However, doing business with governments entities comes with a procurement process that is very detailed and highly regulated. We help businesses navigate the entire process of securing a government contract. We help contractors and sub-contractors, small businesses, special disadvantaged businesses participating in the Small Business Administration’s “8(a)” program and other special category businesses. Having represented government entities and learned the process form their perspective, we have unique insight into the many moving parts that are involved in the government procurement process.
Below are some of the areas in which we can help:
- Understanding and completing the bid solicitation process.
- Evaluating and determining whether the solicitation is procedurally and legally sufficient depending on the procurement method used.
- Assisting in the question and answer period with the contracting agency.
- Determining if there are set-asides for small businesses, special disadvantaged businesses participating in the Small Business Administration’s “8(a)” program other special category businesses.
- Ensuring that the contractor is properly qualified and certified.
- Bid protests both before and after the awarding of the contract.
- Bid disputes in the performance and administration of the contract, post award.
- Contract negotiations.
- Compliance and ethics assistance.
- Assistance when the government is seeking suspension or debarment.