Have you been injured by a dangerous or defective product?
Our products liability lawyers protect consumers from dangerous or defective products. When you sustain injuries because of a dangerous, defective, insufficiently labeled or misused product, the manufacturer may be held liable for the damages caused to you. Common issues with products that may lead to manufacturer liability include:
- The product being excessively dangerous
- The product not having proper safety warnings
- The product being designed or manufactured with inherent defects
- The product being misused in a way expected by the manufacturer
Under the law, it is the responsibility of manufacturers to design, package and manufacture products in a safe manner.
If you, your child or other family member has been injured by a defective or dangerous product, immediately contact the personal injury team at Szaferman Lakind. As experienced trial attorneys, we know the correct strategies to use for your case.
Common Types of Products Liability Cases
There are many kinds of defective products that can cause injuries, including:
- Defective medical devices
- Consumer and household products
- Infant or children’s products
- Defective automobiles, parts, and products
- Defective sport utility vehicles (SUVs) causing rollovers
- Dangerous drugs
- Machinery and factory equipment
- Toxic chemical exposure
- Construction equipment
- Exercise equipment
As consumer advocates with families of our own, we do not tolerate defective product injuries or wrongful deaths. Contact the Szaferman Lakind personal injury team now for a free consultation to answer any and all of your questions.