Craig Hubert, Partner and Member of the Szaferman Lakind Blumstein & Blader, P.C. Executive Committee, has been selected as this year’s recipient of the Mercer County Bar Association’s (MCBA) Michael J. Nizolek Award, the County Bar Association’s highest honor.
The Nizolek Award was created in 1995 in honor of past MCBA President and Trustee Michael J. Nizolek, for his countless contributions to both the local community and legal profession.
In his personal injury work, Craig works to be a voice for victims of traumatic injury, including those who have been sexually assaulted, victims of clergy abuse, those who have suffered to due to nursing home negligence, product liability and motor vehicle injuries.
Craig is also a prominent member of the New Jersey legal community, serving as President of the MCBA in 2005. He serves as a Trustee to the New Jersey State Bar Association for the past five years and also has chaired various committees. Craig is a certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney and Criminal Trial Attorney. His additional professional
- Best Lawyers in America©– Personal Injury Litigation- Plaintiffs, PrincetonMetro, 2013 – 2020
- Best Lawyers Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs “Lawyer of the Year”, Princeton-Metro, 2019
- New Jersey Super Lawyers™ – Personal Injury: Plaintiff, 2005-2019
- Rated AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, 1992-2018
- Professional Lawyer of the Year – Mercer County Bar Association, 2016
- Attorney of the Year – Mercer County American Inn of Court, 2004
Craig Hubert commented, “It is an honor to be chosen as the recipient of the 2019 Michael J. Nizolek Award. Thank you to the Mercer County Bar Association and congratulations to my fellow 2019 honorees, Hon. F. Lee. Forrester, J.S.C. (Ret.) and the Office of the Mercer County Prosecutor.”